Disclaimer

This blog represents my personal reactions to my experience as a Peace Corps volunteer. It is not an official communication from the United States Government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, March 25, 2011

One more day

Tomorrow is my last full day in Colorado. 4am Sunday morning I leave for the airport, fly to North Carolina for a few days with my friends the Donaldsons (and have a sail), then on to Philly and Bots. All during these last few weeks I have been so aware of where I am and what a terrific place I live. The stores have incredible shelves of choices, the mountains in the morning with sun on fresh snow are just simply there to enjoy, it is easy to drive a few blocks and quickly pick up a forgotten item. It is so fulfilling to live in the moment - why can't I do that most of the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment